outflows and inflows of creativity

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kickin Back on Edisto

Hard to believe the glorious days of Summer are upon us. Where did the time go? Either we are living in extraordinarily busy times, or we have been already sucked into one of those tiny black holes that CERN may inadvertently cause when they fire up the big collider later this year.

In any event, I am glad to slow down a bit, dip my toes in the ocean, and just chill. I am looking forward to catching up with friends and family, and taking a long, deep breath. I'll touch paint to canvas, and pencil to paper, and hopefully something decent will come of it.

Here's a shot of a recent foray to Edisto, a quiet little island that I go back to time and time again.

Ya'll have a great 4th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your 4th was restful. I'm recovering from mine which mostly consisted of work and rain, but friends as well, which is the most important part.